Fly Fishing at its Best!
Welcome to our secret fishing hole at the Headwaters Trout Ponds – the ideal spot for sport fishers of all ages.
Our facilities include:
- New Docks
- A Log Cabin
- Resident Brook Trout Population
- Fiesty Rainbow Trout
Each year, we raise thousands of rainbow trout at our fish rearing facility. Once they weigh between one and five pounds, these big trout find their way to the Headwaters Trout Ponds.
The fly fishing season runs from April – October. The benefits of being a Glen Haffy Fly Fishers Club member include:
- Access to the private Headwaters Trout Ponds six days per week
- Situated on 600 acres of pristine conservation land at the crossroads of the Oak Ridges Moraine and the Niagara Escarpment
- Hike along nature trails that wind through the forest and the Bruce Trail
- Catch and release all day, then take home your prize fish of the day
- Some of the best bird watching in Southern Ontario