Albion Hills Conservation Area and Campground
Seek adventure at Albion Hills Conservation Area, where experiences engage you… from mountain biking through the woods, to camping along the riverside, to participating in its various adventure races such as Summer Solstice, Mud Hero and more. Each of these adventures are easy to experience. You can do them in an afternoon, or over a whole weekend.
Park amenities include:
- Albion Hills Campground – Serviced, Un-serviced, Group Sites and Trailer Rentals Available
- Lakeview Splash – an outdoor swimming pool and splash area overlooking Lake Albion
- Canoe and Pedal Boat Rentals
- Mountain Bike Trails – Approximately 40 km of the most impressive single-track and double-track mountain biking trails in southern Ontario.
- Cross-country Ski Trails – 27 kilometers of groomed cross-country skiing trails for all levels of experience. Equipment rentals are available, along with waxes and other supplies.